- Carts/Restocking – PM Shift
- Stocking/Sorting/Cleaning – AM Shift (3 teams of 2)
- Clothing Bank Prep – AM Shift (3 teams of 2)
- Clothing Bank Distribution – PM Shift (3 teams of 2)
- Grant Writers (will train)
- Substitute Van Drivers – AM shift
- Pancake Mix/Syrup
- Refried Beans
- Canned Pinto, Black, Great Northern Beans
- Tuna (canned or in pouches)
- Chicken (canned or in pouches)
- Canned Tomatoes/Sauce
- Canned/Boxed Milk
- Baking Needs: Flour, Sugar
- Soup (Not Chicken Noodle at this time)
- Carnation instant breakfast powders
- Computer equipment (new enough to run current software)
- Can Openers
Every gift given, large or small, makes a difference in fighting hunger in our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you receive donations?
We will have people ready to receive donations on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 8:30AM-11:30AM.
Please let us know if you would like a donation receipt.
What food donations do you accept?
We do accept donations of garden and farm fresh eggs and produce, We can accept meat if it has been processed by a licensed processing facility.
We accept donations of dry and canned foods if they are not past their expiration dates.
Can I donate clothing?
Can I donate household items?
We currently do not have the space to distribute them. Lost Treasures Thrift Shop will take a limited number if household items.